I imagine you could use Web Folders and save the contact into those

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Householder [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 3:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Sending Contacts to OWA Clients

We have a group of about 25 OWA clients that we would like to send a
Contact file to.  Is there a way they can import that contact file into
their contacts folder?  In Outlook you can just drag and drop, but I
can't seem to figure out how to do it in OWA.  We are running Windows
2000 with Exchange 2000.

Thanks,

Greg Householder