-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Santhosh, H.
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 12:08 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OWA config

Its not like that. you have to install the OWA server pointing to the
bridge head server. this bridge head server will in turn connect to the
required server when client makes a request to access a mailbox from
some other server this is the latest I heard from my principals

Santhosh.H
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]