Any pointers on how to do that? I can use the import functions to create or update
normal mailboxes and to update existing Custom Recipients but I can't
find the correct format to get it to create NEW CR's. I am trying to add 60 new SMTP
addresses as CR's to hold us over a few months before moving another
divisions mailboxes over to our exchange server/org.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Miles

Miles Holt
Network Engineer