There's a full step-by-step in the FAQ.  Works like a charm.  Even though it shows for
NT to NT, it also works for NT4 to 2K

-----Original Message-----
From: Eve Jimah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 3:48 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: How to move exchange 5.5 to a new Domain

Hello everyone
How do I move my exchange 5.5 on an NT box from an NT4
Domain to windows 2000 domain. As part of our
migration strategy we setup a new domain to enable us
 change our domain name from London_city to londoncity
without the underscore. This is to avoid any future
DNS problems. The idea is to phase out the NT domain
after moving all our servers to the new win2k domain.

 Thanks for your help

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.