Thanks Martin

but for now I'm not able to make that work.

Configuration
ISA Server with 2 NIC
Ex2003 server in the private network

Tried to follow up MS paper
(exchange titanium getting started+guide.pdf ) but without success

JF

Hello Martin,

--
Best regards,
 Jean-Francois                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]