The idea was to save work :-)

We're not really into quotas and stuff, we're using 37gb on a 140gb RAID
with 5.5 SP4 enterprise - if someone seems to getting a little big I ask
them to tidy up and mostly they do.

I'd just like some kind of baseline to see who is growing and how much by
rather than just seeing the database file grow as one item.

regards,
Paul
--
Paul Hutchings