Exchange 2000 Standard only supports one storage group. You need Enterprise
to add more.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hooks, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 5:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Hello All,
I am nearing the 16 GB limit on my first and only storage group on an
Exchange 2000 server (NOT Enterprise edition). Can I simply create another
storage group on the same server and move over half my users get the space
limit down from 16 GIGS? Thanks for your help.

Timothy J. Hooks, MCSE
Columbus, Ohio