Not enough information to help you.

Exchange 5.0 is way outdated.

Do you have the Internet Mail Protocol/Connector installed?  Is it
working?  Is there an MX record pointing to the server's IP address?

What exactly is the problem.  Just telling us that there is no mail in
the user's inboxes does not help at all.

-Kevin