Windows 2000 SP3
Exchange 2000 SP3
Exchage 5.5 SP4
100% Active Directory

I have an Exchange 5.5 Site with three servers.

Server A        Exchange 2000 SP3 (With SRS)
Server B        Exchange 2000 SP3
Server C        Exchange 5.5 SP4  (Bridgehead)

I want to remove Server A completely from the Site.  So I immediately when
282108 which states that you can't move the SRS but you can create a second
copy and then delete the orignal.  So following 255285 I created a second
copy of SRS on Server B.  I now have a configCA in my ADC for Server B and I
can access the srs through the Exchange 5.5 admin tool.  So everything looks
great except for one thing.  On server A there is a mailbox called Microsoft
Exchange Site Replication Service....But on Server B which now also has a
copy of the SRS there is no such Mailbox.  Should I be worried here?  We
have not yet deleted the SRS off of Server A.....we just stopped the SRS
service.  Has anyone done this before?  Any help is greatly appreciated.