URLScan?  Check the name of the mail message in which the attachment is
located.  If the title of the message contains any string of an otherwise
bogus URL request (e.g. ".." which is part of the request for Code Red and
Nimda) then it will be denied with a 404.

http://www.markettools.com

MarketTools(r)
Real Market Research Insights.  In Real Time.  At Real Savings.