So, let me get this straight. You don't want your firewall to conform to the
RFC's, yet you complain when Exchange doesn't like it?

Unless you have a very, and I mean VERY, brain dead firewall, there is no
reason that it can't enforce text wrapping. I don't buy that having the
firewall enforcing the wrapping limits will open you to buffer overflows,
either.

I'm interested in what kind of firewall it is, so I know to never buy one.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.