No, it's actually a size limit, they're limited to 32k; which is what can
fit in a single data packet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Miller, LT Johnny -wcso [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 12:24 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: What does this mean and how can I fix it?

Is there a limit to the number of rules you can have in place?

Lt. Johnny Miller
Management Information Division
Warren County Sheriff's Office
550 Justice Dr.
Lebanon, Ohio 45036
513-695-1416 Office
513-695-1286 FAX
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home Page:www.wcsooh.org

This transmission is intended to be strictly confidential. If you are  not
the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose,  print, copy
or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please
reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized
interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.