Thanks everyone :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Harmon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 1:39 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exmerge?

You can't use Exmerge at all if you take the store offline,  since the
information store is the home of the information you'll be extracting.
:)

It won't increase your database size at all if you're merely exporting
the mail to PST - the only way it would have a chance to increase the
store size would be if you were importing a PST into the information
store.

And...yes, it will retain your folder tree structure that the user
created, as long as they created the folder structure for their Exchange
mailbox folders and not a personal folder.

Hope this helps.

-Michelle