Lots of questions...

1) What's your infrastructure?  WAN? LAN?
2) How's your utilization?  LAN traffic? Server overburdened?
3) Using a client-side anti-virus software?
4) Anything special about those client machines?  Problem happens on OL97
and OL2K or just one or the other?

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP-Outlook, CNA, MCPx3
Director of Information Services