From: Chris H [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 10:06 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Trend Micro Interscan SMTP settings

I have two Trend Micro Interscan SMTP servers as my incoming gateways for
mail. When I run them through http://www.rbl.jp/svcheck.php I pass all tests
but the second and third from the last where they try passing an address of
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"@mydomain.com. I am trying to configure Interscan so that I
pass all tests. Has anyone had experience with these 2 exploits and will
they even work? If you want to see an example to see what I mean my smtp
servers are: mail.jergens.com and mail4.jergens.com.

TIA

Chris