-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua R. Morgan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 April 2003 22:58
To: Exchange Discussions

I have 2 Exchange Servers,
Only 1 is available to the internet for OWA, when I browse to it and
enter user credentials that is on the second server I get a The page
cannot be found error.

Users on the "Exposed" Server get to their mailboxes fine.
Am I Missing something in a config somewhere?

Both Servers are Windows 2000 SP3
Exchange 2000 SP3

Joshua

Joshua Morgan