Hello folks:

We're testing TrendMicro's eManager 5.1 (together with ScanMail 6.1 using
Trend's downloaded rule files) and I'm wondering if anyone's come across
this problem wherein Outlook users experience extremely slow response when
eManager is turned on and, when eManager is turned off, response is back
to normal.

Because we have a lot of mixed-mode admin groups, this is quite concerning
to us.

If you've had this same type of experience, what fixes did you implement,
if any?  We have been in constant touch with our TrendMicro TAM and this
posting is an attempt to gather some real-world experiences with eManager.

Thanks in advance!
-Juancho