Considering this being your first exchange server, use KB 307917, I recently completed
this task and found this article quite useful .

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Lape [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 2:00 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Moving all Exchange 2000 Data to new server...

I am currently running Windows 2000 Small Business Server with Exchange.
I am getting ready to deploy a new server and would like to move all
Exchange data (mailboxes, information store, etc.) to the new server.  The
new Server will be Windows 2000 Advanced Server and Exchange 2000
Enterprise Edition.  Is there any easy way to do this?