Although I haven't used that anti-virus software, standard procedure if
you're having problems with getting the store up, uninstall the anti-virus
software.  Then work on getting the store up.  Once you get the store
running, you can put the anti-virus back up.  It's easier to troubleshoot
the core problem without external things affecting it.