We have one of our companies complaining that one of their clients are
having trouble replying to their email.  The client is saying when they
hit reply to an email they received from us, it changes the domain name
of their email address to one that is not one of their SMTP addresses.
Lets say their email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  When the client replies
it automatically brings up [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Now, works.com would be our
main domain name, but our users who are sending does not have this
domain as an SMTP address.  The client says they don't have any contacts
to pull this address from?  We are running E2k SP3.  Any ideas other
than the contacts?  Thanks.