From: Pham, Tuan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 10:11 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Global Catalog and EX2K

Is it true that OL2K can't redirect to the new GC once the current one
assigned by DSAccess is unavailable?  I heard that you have to restart
OL in order to map the available one.  If that the case then it's a big
dis-advantage to the clients, because what if I took down the one of the
GC then all clients have to restart their OL.  Can someone confirm this
for me please?   Thanks!