Use OWA, or bring her in via VPN.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 6:13 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange 5.5

What would be the best option if I had a person at work who works part
time brings in her laptop and wants to access her email from home via
outlook.  We have our own domain and mail server now and she cant use a
webmail type program gaining her email through our old ISP, is outlook
web
access  through exchange an option or can I get access easier via the
web
somehow to her email.
Thanks