I don't know what the deal is with this latest version of BugBear, but
it's really a problem.

I started having issues with it on the 4th.

The remote access and key logger are the scary parts of this worm.

I have had it get past two A/V scanners.  One on mail and one on
workstations.  I have double extensions blocked and all the usual
extensions too.

I recommend everyone be on alert for this one:

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_100358.htm

http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=PE_BUGBE
AR.B

-Kevin