From: Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 1:41 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Outlook web access

Have recently set up outlook web access and set the config for a user and
the http details, but having trouble loging in via a browser, not sure if
I have missed a step. Does the users actual PC have to be set up to log on
correctly?. What is the format for the url for the user?. Bit confused
with it, we have just set up our own mail server with exchange 5.5. and
have a user wanting to get their emails externally.