What happens if you disable and uninstall the virus scanner?

Ed Crowley

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bridges, Samantha
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 7:40 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

I only have one Exchange Server (950 mailboxes).  All services running from
one server.  I do notice that the Inetinfo.exe process appears to be in a
loop.  If I stop the Inetinfo process through the Task Manager, OWA comes
back.  But it will happen again and again.  This has been happening since I
moved Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2000 (used to be on NT4.0 sp6).