From: Avi Smith-Rapaport [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 4:39 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Filtering

I am having a lot of spamming issues and nobody is interested in purchasing
a spam helping product. Wanted to know if anyone knows how to mass load a
list of known spammers and/or spamming domains to the filtering tab of the
exchange system manager - Message Delivery Properties? When I do add some
sites it seems to work great but I have compiled a large list now (also with
some help from a new found friend) and hope I do not have to copy and paste
each in one at a time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Avi