So does beer at teched.
Mmmmm beer

-----Original Message-----
From: Ward, Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 10:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Nimda comes to mind...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason E. Sommers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2003 8:42 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Bandwidth Help

Group,

I am having some problem with my Exchange server using way too much
bandwidth. I have been using Exchange 5.5 sp4 with my Windows 2000
server, I just recently upgraded to Exchange server 2000. Now my other
computers on the network cannot download anything. They can still surf
the web but all download go so long and the stop. I have a 512
connection to the internet via cable. I have tried several routers with
the same problems. The cable company told me that my connection was fine
and they could not support me any further since I am using a router.

I have set the exchange server to only relay from the five computers on
my LAN and they user would have to be authenticated by there server
before they could relay to the SMTP VS. Any other thoughts would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

P.S. Does anyone know what it means to get Outlook Express messages in
all of their shared folders on the network....thanks.

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential.  If you are not an
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.  You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of the contents to any other person.