Also be aware of the load you be placing on your servers. If the servers are
in the same site then it will be better, though not much, with all the
replication messages going from the source to the target server.  This
operation you are planning will generate a ton of them so you might want to
do this on a weekend.  If you are going from one site to another I hope you
have the bandwidth for this - you will need it - this all depends on the
total amoutn of data being moved too, of course.

We have one customer who has only about 1100 PF's and when they replicate it
really drags the mail flow to a crawl even with T1's in place.

Regards.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging