Yet another reason not to insert stupid disclaimers!  I hope Microsoft makes
this bug permanent!

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Vantine
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2003 5:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

As was pointed out this is not strictly a Sybari issue. I received an
notification from Sybari that included the following information.

Microsoft Knowledge Base Article number 814891 describes an error (Error
-613) that can occur when performing an online backup of Exchange 2000.
Microsoft has identified a situation that causes this problem to occur.

Sybari has received a few reports from some of its customers that online
backups of Exchange 2000 are reporting this error after they have enabled
Antigen's disclaimer feature.  Antigen utilizes Microsoft APIs when updating
an email message with disclaimer text.

As a result of working with those customers that reported the error as well
as with Microsoft, those customers have now received a fix from Microsoft
Product Support Services and are now beginning testing of the fix.

We are making you aware of this potential issue so that you can contact
Microsoft Product Support Services if after reading the QFE you believe that
you should also deploy Microsoft's fix.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];814891s

-Dave Vantine