You don't need to do anything on the Exchange server.

For the Macintoshes themselves all you need is a hosts file with entries for
the Exchange server(s) and the DNS servers since Macs don't use WINS.

Then on the client side make sure you are not using Appletalk since that is
a chatty service.  Set them up for strictly TCPIP.

In your TCPIP control panel make sure they have the DNS servers in their
search list and that should be it.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging