From: Coleman, Hunter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 7:35 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: IMS Corruption...

Any chance the NTFS permissions got changed on the \exchsrvr\imcdata\
directories? Or that it's corruption of the filesystem, which is reflecting
as corruption of the IMC mailbox?

Can you appropriate another machine (workstation even) to build as a second
IMC and take some, or all, of the load off of your existing IMC? Maybe it's
time to retire the very old hardware. The vast majority of virii we get come
from the internet, so if you can upgrade your IMC box enough to run AV on
it, you'll save a lot of work on your mailbox servers.