-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ml.exchange
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 6:12 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Looking for advice/idea on fixing a non ideal Exchange 5.5
Or g

Cool, thanks for your insights Ed. The more I was looking at it
yesterday after I asked the question, the more I was thinking the same
thing. I can see no reason for us to have more than one admin group
unless we go an buy another company or four, and that sure doesn't look
to be in the cards.

I have one other migration question. The admins before me, created a
recipient container for each of our sites users. That works, but is
messy as you can move the users from RC to RC as needed (they didn't
know how to build address book views). I have put off "fixing" this as I
don't really have the time to spend exmerging out mailboxes to pst's and
then recreating them. Is this something I should try and fix (ie: move
all users into one RC) or just migrate in place and then use better
tools/features post migration to make the changes?

Miles Holt
Network Engineer
Summit Marketing
[EMAIL PROTECTED]