Hi Guys,
I wonder if you can advise me on this set up i'm planning for a 15 user
company.

Existing setup:
One server with a broadband connection (512k) running NT4/Exchange
5.5/Winroute proxy and is multihomed
for the broadband connection.
Currently its used for around 15 connections for Exchange and general file
and print aswell as Internet access.
5 VPN connections are also hosted.

They now have asked if i can set up OWA for them. I'm reluctant to set up
OWA on the existing
server as its this machine that's open and i have suggested moving Exchange
off this box and on to
another server,  which i will then put OWA up and other services such as
FTP.
I will use Win2000 server,  as its time to also upgrade the OS.
I will then continue to use Exchange 5.5

Questions:
What do u think?
Are there any issues i should be aware off with say routing?

Thnks

David

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also
be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly
prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by
e-mail or by telephone (020 7770 7000) and then delete the e-mail and any
copies of it.