From: Paul Hutchings [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 12:25 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: ScanMail missing tricks?

Sometimes users get sent legitimate executables, they get blocked because of
the extention, so I have to copy it to a share for them to retrieve it - I'm
then reliant on the AV on my desktop, what I'd prefer is for the virus
checker to say "is it infected" before it looks at whether it should
quarantine that sort of file.

Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way, but that's just how I'd like it to
work - in fairness with 3.81 they're most of the way there with the
integrated quarantine manager section.

regards
paul