Plus, there are probably a dozen different ways that someone could respond
to the sender that wouldn't be properly recognized as a "responce" (e.g.
replying with a different SMTP server, or from a mobile device remailer) so
the mail bombing would continue until they complained to your ISP and every
Black Hole service out there.

  Jim H