Tools/Mailbox Cleanup

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clishe, Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 12:49 PM
Subject: OT: Outlook 11: Where's the archive command?

Previous versions of Outlook had an Archive command on the File menu
that would allow you to initiate an immediate archive, and you could
override folder-specific archive settings and instead archive all items
in all folders older than a given date.

Where'd that go? My File menu does not have an Archive command, no
matter which folder I happen to be in. The Outlook 11 help seems to
indicate that there should in fact be an Archive command on the File
menu, but I sure can't find it.

JC