You could run tcpdump on the OsX clients to see what's going on.

-Jeroen

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Atkinson, Daniel
Sent: woensdag 18 juni 2003 14:25
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: slow login with mac clients after restore.

Hmmm, this slow login problem has appeared again. All mac clients (outlook
2001) hang for five minutes after entering login credentials. After that the
client works perfectly...

- Exchange 5.5 SP4
- Macs connecting via IP
- Mixed MAC OS versions (9.2 > X)
- All macs have correct hosts file, and dns servers (dns contains correct
info)
- Exchange was restored two days ago from backup, to the same server, 1gb of
transaction logs played in
- All other networking on macs seems fine
- All windows clients are fine