That ought to work just dandy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pham, Tuan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posted At: Thursday, June 19, 2003 7:22 AM
Posted To: swynk
Conversation: Access Exchange 2000 from an external domain
Subject: Access Exchange 2000 from an external domain

Good morning all !

I have a situation that I need an answer, we have a dept. currently
using Novell and they don't have any email system, they want to use our
Exchange 2000 and house all their mailboxes(they don't want to use POP3
or IMAP).  Can I create the AD accounts and mailboxes for them, and in
OL2K under Microsoft Exchange Server -> Advanced properties and set
'Logon network security' to 'None', so when they lauch OL2K it will
prompt them for their credential?   Does this work at all in W2K/E2K
enviroment?  I know in NT/Ex55 does.  Thanks!

TP