-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 1:32 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Brick level backups - legal disclaimers

It apparently has one of the lowest property crime rates in the area. But
that's not the point. I'd love to see that court battle and the fall out
that comes from the city losing it.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.