Check out Ed's Move Server Method in the FAQ listed at the bottom of this
message.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:31 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: 5.5 on a WIN2000 Server

Currently running Exchange 5.5 on a Win NT 4.0 Server.  Have just purchased
a new Hardware platform for it. Compaq DL380 G3.  Want to build the new
server running WIN2000, but still want to remain using Exchange 5.5.  I know
5.5 will run on 2000 but my dilema is that I want to build the new box
exactly the same as the old one.  As in same Server Name, same org, site
name etc...Is this going to be possible?  Also will need to get all the
current data from the old server onto the new server.  Can anyone help out
or point me in the direction for some online documentation? Thanks for your
help.