That's fine. PST's aren't a good way to comply with those regulations
though, because then you still lose both administrative control of that data
as well as the ability to back it up.

There's this cool product from Kvault that is designed to address those
issues though...

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.