-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Brezicky
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 7:30 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange Server unavailble message

Hello,

Two of my mobil users are having some issues. When they VPN, or dial in they
connect to the network, however when trying to launch outlook 2000 to an
Exchange 5.5 server they get the message.

"exchange server unavailable" even if they hit retry several times they
still can't get into mail.

We have several other users that get in just fine. I defined a profile for
one of them on another laptop and was able to access mail.

Any suggestions on what to look at on the users laptop? Also why would this
affect only those two users?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Jim