I'm trying to rehome my public folders from 5.5 to 2k. I've changed the
home site and added the 2000 server to the replication list, and also
have a
ADC for public folders. I can see the folders on the 2000 server, the
folders are in AD, but they don't have anything in them.
In ESM the folder size and item list is 0, and they are not accessible
from
Outlook.
I've checked the public store has an proxyaddress listed in adsiedit.
The servers are in the same site both in exchange and physically, and
the
folders are less than a meg.
How do I get this moved over?

Thanks