Actually, that sounds like the network password is out of sync between the
client and the domain.

Try closing all applications, ensuring you're logged into only one machine,
and then change your network password from that machine.

Roger D. Seielstad - MTS MCSE MS-MVP
Sr. Systems Administrator
Inovis Inc.