I have an issue with one user in that they set Out Of Office, but it doesn't work.
Although it informs them that it is on, if a mail is sent to them no OOO is received
in reply.

Server: 1 Exchange 2000 Sp3
                         Mailbox limit set to 280Mb

Client          NT4 SP6 Outlook 98 (8.5.6614.0)
                        Mailbox size 86Mb

We use roaming profiles, we have set his profile from scratch just in case, although
it is a server side function.

I would be grateful for any advice that may point me in the right direction.

David

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG
Registered Charity No. 209617
A company limited by guarantee
Registered in England Company No. 291646