-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mitchell Mike
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 6:16 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Auto Accept Utility stopped working

Good morning,

Outlook 98 Exchange 5.5 SP4

I moved server of my resource mailboxes for one server to another.  Once I
did this my Auto Accept script stopped working.  I ran the Auto Accept
script on these resources again, and again no auto accepting? What am I
doing wrong?

Thanks,

Mike Mitchell
Systems email Administrator
Alverno Information Services
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*:(317) 783-9341 EXT. 6211

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments
that take our breath away."