From: Cooke, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 11:40 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OT: Server Feedback

All,
We're looking at our options for a new exchange server.   On the
hardware
side of things we're leaning towards Dell.  We have never used Dell
before though, so I was curious if any one has any feedback as far as
Dell servers are concerned and how their support is?

Thanks in advance for all your responses.

Brian