-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carmila Fresco
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 5:07 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Winmail.dat

Some of my users are getting the winmail.dat attachments.  The messages are
coming from users in our Australian office.

We're running Exchange 2000 SP3 on both servers, same Org, still on mixed
mode.  The users in both offices are all running Outlook XP.

The weird thing is it's intermittent and it only seems to happen when it's
sent to a distribution list.

I've been searching on the web and a lot of the articles point to sending
from exchange to a non-exchange mail server or sending to a non-Outlook
client.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Carmila

This email message may contain information that is confidential and
proprietary to Babcock & Brown or a third party.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy the original and
any copies of the original message.  Babcock & Brown takes measures to
protect the content of its communications.  However, Babcock & Brown cannot
guarantee that email messages will not be intercepted by third parties or
that email messages will be free of errors or viruses.