-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bennett, Joshua
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 9:20 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Public Folder calendar view

Hello all,

Little problem, I have set up a PF (Exchange 5.5 SP4/NT4 SP6/ Outlook
2002)
calendar as a "Out List" to maintain who is and is not in the office or
on
vacation for the entire company. I have given 3 people Reviewing Author
rights and everyone else Reviewer rights.

My issue is this:

        I have Owner rights to the PF and I see18 entries for today.
        Another user has Reviewer rights and only sees 10 entries for
today.
        And yet another user, with Reviewer rights, only sees 15 entries
for
today.

All three of us connect to the same mail server on the same LAN and
authenticate to the same domain.

Any ideas???

Josh Bennett
Exchange Administrator