Have you tried to do it in OWA?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 July 2003 20:51
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Calendar Item will not delete.

I have a user with a calendar meeting that was canceled and deleted but
the meeting still exists on one attendees Calendar.  Trying to delete it
the user gets "Unknown Error".  We tried to export the calendar and
reimport it with overwrite dupes but the import creates a new instance
instead of overwriting the old.  The event has attachments and the user
is able to open the attachments. .  The exported event looks ok in text.

Test Appointment        4/7/2003        12:00:00 PM     4/7/2003
12:00:00 PM     FALSE   FALSE   4/7/2003        11:45:00 AM     Smith
Ken
Jones Ken;Hatfields Brent       McCoys Geoff;Smith Keith;Jones
Bruce;Simpson
Rick                                    2M (2311 Above)         Normal
FALSE   Normal  4

Its exchange 5.5 with outlook 2002.

Anyone have an idea on how I can get rid of this meeting so the user can
sync his palm again.

Thanks
Jim